Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ABOUT MY SELF

wazz up my friend! its me DINDO CENTENO, 16 year of old, living at nangka marikina city. i like friends who are game anytime, talkative, self expressive and a good listener that i can takl normaly. i am so virtuous person, i gave respect for those who deserve it. like fire i am willing to bestow my warm for those people doesnt have any company. i am a strong person that not allow anyone to bring me down. "i can stand alone" all of you have dreams in life and i also have. i want to reach my hierarchy of needs, help other people who are suffering from poverty and be famous in the field of the corporate world. i dont like people who are descriminating others thinking that they are special, back fighter, fool, kill joy, and "ksp" or "pam pam". since elementary i want tolessen the bad guys in this material world. yes i want! i want to put rules on my hand. im finding for true friends and love once. i hope you can help me.!!!! (any reccomendation)

No comments: